Sales Consultants Role 25 Aug 2020
Location: St Albans
Job Type: Full Time
Working Days: 5 days a week, to include Saturdays
Competitive Salary: Dependant on experience
Required: Car owner and full UK driving licence
Due to our success we are excited to be expanding our team. We are a young and enthusiastic business with a strong desire to provide a professional service with an emphasis on customer service.
We are looking to create a happy team who will be keen to stay with the business. We provide training on the job and externally where required and support career progression. For the right candidate, this is an exciting opportunity to join the business in its infancy and grow alongside the growth of Heartwood Homes.
Although previous Estate Agency experience is desirable, for the right person we would consider someone new to the industry.
- Answering phones and replying to email leads
- Registering applicants and understanding buyer requirements
- Liaising with vendors and buyers to arrange viewings.
- Calling buyers to inform them of new properties to market.
- Attending viewings
- Negotiating sales
- Day to day administrative duties
- Be personable and have strong communication skills
- Have a can-do attitude
- Have an open and honest approach
- Have excellent time keeping
- Always be smartly presented
- Have strong time management and organisational skills.
- Have good computer skills
- Be positive, enthusiastic and a team player
- Own your own car and hold a full UK driving licence
If you are interested please submit your CV with a covering note about you and why you think you would be great for the role to email@example.com.