Our Covid-19 Safety 14 Mar 2021
The safety of our clients and staff is our priority. In line with government guidelines we have created a list of strict viewing and valuation rules with the aim of keeping everyone safe.
Set out below are the rules that we will follow on viewings and valuations.
Buyers – Here’s what to expect on viewings
- We ask that you arrive promptly and if you do not arrive on time we may need to cancel your viewing as we cannot allow crossover. All first viewings will be limited. Longer subsequent viewings can be arranged if required.
- We will be asking all vendors to clean all surfaces both before and after viewings.
- Vendors will also be asked to leave internal doors and built in cupboard doors open.
- During your viewing we ask you not to touch any surfaces, doors or cupboards. For access to outside areas or for any other requests please speak with your agent.
- We will be wearing a mask at all times inside the property, and request that you wear a mask at all times as well.
- We will follow strict hand hygiene before and after viewings and ask that you do the same.
- We will be adhering to 2 metre social distancing measures throughout the viewing and would kindly ask you to follow our directions when viewing. Any conversations between you and your agent will be held outside the property where possible.
- A maximum of two people, from one household, will be permitted in a property at a viewing. We would ask at this time for no children to be in the property without prior arrangement; extended viewings can be arranged to allow for this.
If you or anyone that you have been in contact with show ANY symptoms of COVID-19, as outlined on the government website we ask that you do not attend your viewing and look to rearrange when you have had a negative test or been through the isolation period. We will be asking our vendors to adhere to the same guidelines, and we will of course be following the same guidance as agents.
Please respect that some of our vendors may be vulnerable or self isolating during periods of marketing their home and may not allow access to their property. We will hold you details and be in contact as this situation changes
If you are in doubt about any of this, please do not hesitate to get in touch at any time.
Any prospective clients who arrive for viewings, showing any symptoms, will not be given access to the property.
Homeowners – What to expect?
- We will always wear a mask, and ask that you do the same.
- We will follow good hand hygiene before and after, as well as anytime appropriate during the appointment.
- We have a social responsibility to all of the clients that you come into contact with so we ask that to protect you and them that you wear a mask at all times. Where possible conversations in the open air would be beneficial to both parties, limiting the time that we spend in your home
- We would ask you to clean both before and after viewing/valuations.
- During viewings we ask that you leave all internal doors and built-in cupboards open.
- All viewers will be asked not to touch any surfaces, doors or cupboards during their visit.
- A maximum of two people, from one household, will be permitted in a property at a viewing. We will be asking that no children should be in the property without prior arrangement and extended viewings will be arranged to allow for this. All first time viewings will be limited.
If you or anyone that you have been in contact with show ANY symptoms of COVID-19, as outlined on the government website we ask that you cancel all appointments and look to rearrange when you or they have had a negative test or been through the isolation period. We will be asking our buyers to adhere to the same guidelines, and we will of course be following the same guidance as agents.
Ensuring people’s safety and health is paramount during this challenging time. Thank you for your understanding. Safety first.
If you have any questions or concerns please do get in touch to discuss in more detail on 01727 638333.